About me

Welcome to Mrs. Flory’s Blog.  I currently teach the third grade at Georgetown Elementary in Hudsonville.  I have been with this fabulous district for twenty-five wonderful years.  Eight of those years were spent teaching kindergarten and I have also taught first and fourth grade.  My family and I also live in Hudsonville and my children attended Hudsonville Public schools.  I have three daughters.  My oldest daughter Nicole, is a  Michigan State University nursing graduate and now is an RN in the ICU at Butterworth. She is married to Mason and they have a three year old little girl and a 3 month old little boy .  My middle daughter, Anna went home to be with her Lord and Savior in February of 2013. We miss her greatly as you can imagine.  My youngest daughter, Maria will be attending graduate school this fall at Western Michigan University majoring in speech pathology. My husband Brian and I are enjoying biking and hiking in our free time since we are no longer spending countless hours at our daughters’ sporting events.  I feel truly blessed to live and work in such a great community. 

2 thoughts on “About me

1. Hi Mrs.Flory!So far you are my FAVRITE teacher out of kinder,1st and second! I hope when i’m in 4th you move as a teacher to 4th. I know that won’t happen, but you never know. I know thats a llllllooooonnnnggggg time away and we won’t have to worry, but I just wanted to mention it. Love,sam

2. Hi Mrs.Flory you are the best teacher ever.When I go to 4th grad I will miss you but that will be in a year it will be in a long time. W don’t have to worry about that.I think you are a great teacher love Maycie